LED Ice Light
Call (316) 942-2811 to order or request a quote.
The LED Ice Light will soon be coming to the tail of an airplane near you! The LED Ice Light will feature many improvements over the factory installed halogen. Enhancements include a significant reduction in power draw as well as a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. The new LED Ice Light offers a brilliant, 1000 lumen output which enhances safety as well as improved visualization of a potential ice coating. The LED Ice Light also reduces radiant heat which can lead to lens warping. Overall, the new LED Ice Light is designed to be much more efficient and effective as well as a benefit to overall safety. It can also be used in the wing of the aircraft, as well as the tail. The LED Ice Light is now being tested and is expected to be on the market by the beginning of 2021. Call (316) 942-2811 to order or request a quote.
• 50,000 hour life span
• Vibration resistant
• Nominal 28 volts DC
• 250 mA at 28 volts DC
• Beam angle 90 degrees by 90 degrees
• 2 high intensity LEDs
• Heat sink material: black anodized
• Mounting: BAY15S socket
• Meantime between failure: >30,000 Hours
• Temperature range: -55C to + 70C
• Reduced electrical load by factor of 4
• Heat reduced by the magnitude of 4
• 1000 lumen output
• Color rendering index 90-93
• Significant reduction in power requirements
• Significant reduction in heat to eliminate lens warping
• Optimized application for vastly improved icing recognition
Warranty: All LED products have a 3-year warranty starting from the invoice date.
All product sales are final.