LED Ice Light
Call (316) 942-2811 to order or request a quote.
The LED Ice Light will soon be coming to the tail of an airplane near you! The LED Ice Light will feature many improvements over the factory-installed halogen. Enhancements include a significant reduction in power draw as well as a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. The new LED Ice Light offers a brilliance that enhances safety as well as improved visualization of a potential ice coating. The LED Ice Light also reduces radiant heat which can lead to lens warping. Overall, the new LED Ice Light is designed to be much more efficient and effective as well as a benefit to overall safety. It can also be used in the wing of the aircraft, as well as the tail. The LED Ice Light is now being tested and is expected to be on the market by the beginning of 2021. Call (316) 942-2811 to order or request a quote.
• 50,000-hour life span
• Runs at 28 volts DC
• Draws 250 mA at 28 volts DC
• Beam angle 90 degrees by 90 degrees
• Application Options: Bayonet socket / Threaded base / Logo light bracket
• Temperature range: -55C to + 110C
• Significant reduction in power requirements
• Significant reduction in heat to eliminate lens warping
Warranty: All LED products have a 3-year warranty starting from the invoice date.
All product sales are final.