PWI’s highly trained engineering team is limited only by your imagination. We are committed to bringing you innovative solutions to meet any of your design specifications. With over 100 years of combined experience, our engineers can provide creative ideas, techniques, and skills to bring your one-of-a-kind product from theory to reality.
Our engineers have worked with a variety of industries including aviation, aerospace, automotive, and agriculture. Our services include many specialized tasks such as conceptual designing, 2D and 3D models, data acquisition, circuit board layout, prototyping, environmental testing, and much more.
Feel free to reach us by phone at 316-942-2811 or email at email@example.com to connect with an engineer.
Below are some of the examples of the many engineering capabilities PWI has to offer.
CUSTOM ENGINEERING INFORMATION
- 8-bit Embedded Microprocessor Systems
- Electronic Digital and Analog Control Systems with Monitoring
- AC to DC Converters and DC to AC Inverters
- Mechanical Engineering
- Design Tooling and Equipment
- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp Power Supplies and Designs
- Hot Cathode Fluorescent Lamp Power Supplies and Designs
- Low Power Transformer Design
- High Voltage Transformer Design
- Automated Electronic Test Systems
- Production Engineering/Testing
- Magnetometer Coil Design and Circuits
- LED Innovation
- Optical Design
- Circuit Board Design
- Manufacturing & Quality Engineering
- 3D Printer Prototyping
- Fueling Control System
- FAA Certifications & Design (i.e. DO-160,DO-178 Testing)