PWI’s highly trained engineering team is committed to bringing you innovative solutions to meet any of your project requirements. With over 100 years of combined experience, the engineering team can provide creative ideas, techniques, and skills to create the most suitable product for your needs.
PWI understands the need for innovative products and services. Our engineering team is capable of completing various specialized tasks such as conceptual designing, 2D and 3D models, data acquisition, circuit board layout, prototyping, and more. We oversee all projects from concept to completion to ensure all requirements are met. Additionally, we manage the development timeline to ensure your project is delivered on schedule.
Below are examples of Product Capabilities, Software Program Proficiency, and Testing Methods.
- 8-bit Embedded Microprocessor Systems
- Electronic Digital and Analog Control Systems with Monitoring
- AC to DC Converters and DC to AC Inverters
- Mechanical Engineering
- Design Tooling and Equipment
- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp Power Supplies and Designs
- Hot Cathode Fluorescent Lamp Power Supplies and Designs
- Low Power Transformer Design
- High Voltage Transformer Design
- Automated Electronic Test Systems
- Production Engineering/Testing
- Magnetometer Coil Design and Circuits
- LED Innovation
- Optical Design
- Circuit Board Design
- Manufacturing & Quality Engineering
- 3D Printer Prototyping
- Circuit Board Design and Bopro Layout
- Mechanical Design (CAD)
- IGS Step Files Accepted
- All file formats, including Gerber formats
- Temperature/Humidity Chamber
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Chamber (EMC)
- RTCA/DO-160 Test Plan Development and Testing
- RTCA/DO-178 Test Plan Development and Testing
- Waterproof Test Apparatus
- Photometric Measurements for Luminance, Color Temperature, Intensity, and Pulsations
- Dielectric Tests
Our engineers are ready to utilize their skills and knowledge to make your next project a success. Contact PWI today to hear about how we can assist you.