PWI is one of the few companies in the world with the skill, knowledge and expertise to manufacture fluxgate magnetometers. Our fluxgate magnetometers are hand-made in Kansas to specific job specifications and shipped across the region including Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska and beyond. All of our fluxgate magnetometers can be used where precision magnetic field measurements are required.
Sensitivity: 10 n T
Operating Temperature: -60 C up to 225 C
Bandwidth: Design dependent
Where are fluxgate magnetometers used?
- Linear position sensing
- Fluxgate compass systems
- Magnetic anomaly detection
- Measuring the Earth’s magnetic fields
- Small magnetic signatures
- Able to measure magnetic fields generated by power lines
- Available in a variety of sizes including, miniaturization and compact to larger options.
- Low noise
- High-speed interface
- Low-temperature coefficient
- Multiple communication protocols are available
- Low power consumption (depending on the application)
- High-precision, integrated fluxgate sensor