300/B300/350 series Overhead LED Upgrades
The PWI LED King Air 300/B300/350 upgrades will improve and refresh your aircraft interior lighting. The PWI LED upgrade fits directly into the same space as the previous lighting system to make installation quick and easy. Additionally, the King Air Retrofit features a 55% weight reduction, and increased life span, 35% reduction in operating current, and provides two color temperatures to meet different lighting preferences.
Warranty: All LED products have a 3 year warranty starting from the invoice date.
King Air 300 LED Upgrade
SKU: KAR 300 Kit varies based on the number of lights in the aircraft
STC – SA01634WI
EASA – 10047156
ANAC – 2015S05-04
- Increased lifespan
- Easy installation causes no negative impact on aircraft Interior
- Available in: warm white (mimics incandescent light) and cool white (appears brighter and whiter)
- Uses the existing dimmer, On/Off switch
- Eliminates high voltage
- Reduced electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Lower battery drain means less worry about leaving the lights on
- Replaces power supplies to save 12+ pounds
PWI is the OEM for cabin lighting for King Air model aircraft. We know King Air lighting.
Warranty: All LED products have a 3-year warranty starting from the invoice date.
All product sales are final.
STC and 8130 documentation provided with product
Questions and Ordering
+1 316 942 2811
Quotes require aircraft serial number to confirm the correct LED upgrade kit.
FAA STC Data Form
|King Air Model||
All 300 models
6900336-036, 6900336-136, 6900336-042,6900336-142
|Number of LEDs||