1. The end user rebate is only valid for PWI King Air Retrofit 90, 100, 200 and 300 purchases made from April 18, 2018 until June 1, 2018 and may only be claimed by end user customers. End user customers have until June 1, 2018 to submit their claim documentation to be eligible for the rebate. The rebate offer includes a $500 rebate with any PWI King Air Retrofit 300 purchase and a $250 rebate with any PWI King Air Retrofit 200, 100 and 90 purchase.
2. To be eligible to receive the rebate, end users must have paid prior to submission of rebate claim, and submit all claim documentation including; Proof of Purchase (invoice from the installation center confirming payment), PWI Kit Serial Number, Purchase Order Number (PO #), Aircraft Serial Number and Aircraft Tail Number to the following email address: email@example.com no later than June 1, 2018. Invoices that appear to be modified or illegible will not be accepted. PWI reserves the right to verify any and all information submitted.
3. End user customers who have purchased a PWI King Air Retrofit 300, 200, 100 and 90 through an installation center are only eligible for the rebate once the invoice is closed with us through the installation center. Additionally, the end user must still submit all appropriate rebate documentation.
4. For rebate claim mail submissions, please allow additional time for us to process your rebate claim due to transit times. We will accept mail submissions post marked no later than June 1, 2018. Please mail to the following address:
Attn: Taylor Slavens
109 S Knight St
Wichita, KS 67213
5. Rebates will be issued in the form of company check through the mail. When submitting the rebate claim documentation, please include to whom to address the check and where to send it.
6. Rebate claim eligibility begins April 18, 2018 and ends on June 1, 2018. Upon confirmation of rebate claim and supporting documents, rebates will begin to be issued after the listed date. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for us to issue your rebate.
PWI Announces New Distributor
PWI and Aerospace Products, Inc. Sign Distribution Partnership
January 9, 2018 Wichita, KS: PWI is proud to announce their new distribution partnership with Aerospace Products, Inc.
Based in Wichita, Kansas like PWI, Aerospace Products (API) is a long-standing business that strives to bring “Excellence in Aerospace” to the aviation community. They ship their products worldwide and will now be adding PWI’s King Air Retrofits and LED Drop-in Replacement Reading Lights to their product list. API’s expertise is solving customer’s window problems or handling flight control component issues by replacing, repairing or overhauling with original factory OEM or PMA manufactured parts.
“This partnership, here in the ‘Air Capital of the World,’ is an amazing opportunity,” says Robi Lorik, President of PWI. “With this continuing momentum, soon there won’t be a King Air without our lights!”
The products that API will be including in their line-up include PWI’s latest LED reading light, the 1495, as well as their other models: the 303 and 1308. All of the reading lights feature PWI-exclusive heat-reducing technology that allows the lights to run cooler than not only incandescents, but even competitors’ LED products as well. They also have a vastly increased lifespan from their incandescent counterparts, as well as a brighter and more directed light for better illumination.
API will also include PWI’s line of LED cabin lighting retrofits for King Air series’ 300, 200, 100, and 90. These retrofits are “plug ‘n play” style, so they are designed to be simply swapped out for the existing lighting fixtures and power supplies, removing the need to redo the interior or change harnesses. They also feature the up-to-100,000-hour lifespan, run cooler than the fluorescents, and almost never need replacing. All of these products can be purchased directly through PWI, including through our website HERE. All products are also sold through our Authorized Installation Centers and Distributors, all of which can be found on our website under Where to Buy.
For more information, please feel free to contact PWI at 316-942-2811 or contact the President, Robi Lorik, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at pwi-e.com.
LED King Air Retrofits – https://pwi-e.com/king-air-led-lights/
Reading Light Page – https://pwi-e.com/led-replacement-reading-lights/
PWI Website – https://pwi-e.com/
PWI Phone – 316-942-2811 / Email – email@example.com
API – https://www.aeropane.com/