1. The end user rebate is only valid for PWI King Air Retrofit 90, 100, 200 and 300 purchases made from April 18, 2018 until June 1, 2018 and may only be claimed by end user customers. End user customers have until June 1, 2018 to submit their claim documentation to be eligible for the rebate. The rebate offer includes a $500 rebate with any PWI King Air Retrofit 300 purchase and a $250 rebate with any PWI King Air Retrofit 200, 100 and 90 purchase.
2. To be eligible to receive the rebate, end users must have paid prior to submission of rebate claim, and submit all claim documentation including; Proof of Purchase (invoice from the installation center confirming payment), PWI Kit Serial Number, Purchase Order Number (PO #), Aircraft Serial Number and Aircraft Tail Number to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 1, 2018. Invoices that appear to be modified or illegible will not be accepted. PWI reserves the right to verify any and all information submitted.
3. End user customers who have purchased a PWI King Air Retrofit 300, 200, 100 and 90 through an installation center are only eligible for the rebate once the invoice is closed with us through the installation center. Additionally, the end user must still submit all appropriate rebate documentation.
4. For rebate claim mail submissions, please allow additional time for us to process your rebate claim due to transit times. We will accept mail submissions post marked no later than June 1, 2018. Please mail to the following address:
Attn: Taylor Slavens
109 S Knight St
Wichita, KS 67213
5. Rebates will be issued in the form of company check through the mail. When submitting the rebate claim documentation, please include to whom to address the check and where to send it.
6. Rebate claim eligibility begins April 18, 2018 and ends on June 1, 2018. Upon confirmation of rebate claim and supporting documents, rebates will begin to be issued after the listed date. Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for us to issue your rebate.