NOVA 12 Features
- Compact Size 3.5” X 1.75”
- Lower operating temperatures than other products on the market.
- Output Protection Circuitry to prevent injury or damage to the unit in the event of breakage of the light or a short circuit.
- Rugged and Robust Construction. The Nova 12 has an ABS plastic housing and a metalized printed circuit board
- Efficient: The NOVA 12 is 90% efficient resulting in lower operating current and wasted energy that is transferred into heat.
- The Nova 12 draws half the current of an equivalent incandescent lighting systems therefore prolonging battery life by 50%.
- Light Weight, the unit weighs less than 6.5 OZ.
- Simple installation and mounting. Requires only 2 mounting screws and connecting 4 wires.
- Regulated Output Current. This helps to maintain uniform and consistent light output regardless of lamp lengths or variations in input voltages and current. This also increases the life of the lamp
- Anti-Strobing feature eliminates light flickering.
- The NOVA 12 is repairable.
- 2 Year Warranty on the lamp (except due to breakage)