Magnetometers can detect Submarines
PWI began manufacturing tape-wound bobbin cores in the 1990s, increasing production in 1999 when we purchased more equipment and expanded our product line. Tape-wound bobbin cores can be used in special low frequency transformer and inductor designs, magnetometers, and current-sensing transformers. PWI also has the capablity to design custom cores for specific applications.
- Custom Designed and Manufactured Fluxgate Magnetometers.
- PWI’s Standard design Fluxgate Magnetometers
- Custom or Stock, Analogue or Digital Interface Electronics
- Tape Wound or Metglas Designs
- 1 Axis or 3 Axis Designs for Directional Purposes
- In House Annelling and Core Winding Capabilities
- Sensitivity to 10 nanoTeslas
- Low Temp Drift: ± 100 ppm/ C°
- Low Noise: <10μ Gauss @ 1Hz BW
- Several Tape Alloys to choose from as well as core materials
- In House Machining Capabilities
- Custom Alloy, Temp Treated Bobbins