LED Replacement Reading Lights
LED lighting has many advantages, especially when used in a reading environment. Overhead LEDs for reading can be directed to a specific location, achieving a more efficiently-lit area than conventional lighting.
Replace those inefficient 303, 1308, 1495, and 1683 incandescent reading bulbs with a PWI LED, which will last far longer, use less energy, and won’t put off the heat that an incandescent bulb would.
PMA Approved on 303 and its alternatives: 303X and MS 15570-303
PMA # – PQ4159CE
PMA pending on the 1495, 1308, and 1683 models
- Less power consumption
- Save money
- Far more reliable
- Cooler running than any other LED bulb at +10F (about ambient temperature.) PWI’s lights are cool to the touch, meaning no more blistered finger tips from accidentally touching the bulb lense.
- Direct drop-in replacement for incandescent bulbs used for reading purpose in aircraft
- Internal fuse protection
- Manufactured with proprietary constant-current circuit design
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- >100,000 hours LED life
- Most advanced LED components available
- 28 VDC nominal input
- High speed transition protection circuit
Click for more details